quarta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2021

A resposta da Luiza

 hey, i want to give you an update on my life my life is going great i have great friends and i love my new volleyball club, but i cant wait for this pandemic to be over. i love my family i have the best mom and dad and i love going over to my aunts house and my grandparents house. i have the best mom i really do in fact, she stands up for you. did you know that? she tells us to talk to you. did you know that? did you know that she always tells me to listen to what you say ALWAYS. she constantly gives me that phone and tells me to call you she is the one that gets us to talk to you. do you know that? you should be grateful for her, you should be thanking her. and she never says ANYTHING bad about you but you do the opposite, you act like you deserve our love when you constantly say mean stuff like, i’m wonderful but rude and amazing but insecure who says that about there own daughter. i personally don’t think someone that says something mean about me and my family deserves that. i wish it wasn’t like this but YOU caused it. sueing us because you are struggling with money? let me tell you something the whole word is struggling and you didn’t even tell us about it. i’m sorry but is that what parents do for there own kids. it’s interesting that everything that happens is always someone else’s fault and yours. what would happen if we lived in brazil, would you stop buying us food, paying for school, sell our house? and for you to go talking to us calling us knowing that you sued us and we didn’t know how could you do that?i understand you are having a hard time but so is my family here, and we would never do what you did, we tell the truth. but don’t worry i’ve been taken care of very well by my family here. i hope you sleep well tonight :)


hope you know that my mom dad grandma grandpa aunt and uncle are amazing people and have always told me to talk to you and have a relationship with you and anything that has been diffrent then that was MY choice.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário