domingo, 31 de outubro de 2010

A message to my daugthers

Marina and Luiza.
Luiza and Marina.

My deeply beloved daugthers.
I miss you so much.
Sorry for my mistakes here. I'm not a very good English writter.
But I wish you could understand me in portuguese, just like I´m preparing myself to understand you in English. Much better, for sure!
But now I know that you are going to read it first in English. And so I thought that maybe I could write for you both in this language, to help our communication.
I wrote a lot for you in portuguese in the past. Please, read those letters.
I want to say that I miss you so much and think about you always.
Today I was at Rebeca´s birthday party. It was very cool. I thougth in all of us togheter.
I love you both!
My English is finishing in this moment... rsrsrs
Big bear hugh
Dad

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário